Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Finally, it is October!

October is one of my favorite months. I love seeing all the pumpkins, witches, goons and goblins! It is a great reminder that cooler weather is creeping in, and that football season is in full swing. 

Here are a few Halloween-y crafts I WILL be making soon. The sooner, the better! :)

1. Halloween Headband Tutorial
 Rosettes on anything are absolutely adorable. You can find the tutorial here.










2. Toilet Monster. Cut black paper and use googly-eyes (or paper)
 to make a toilet monster! Maddison will get a kick out of this.







3. Pretty Beaded Pumpkins
I do believe I will be making these, and attaching black and white damask ribbon to the top. How cute!


























4. Halloween Bat Bar Covers- I plan on making them for one of the kids trick or treat candy they bring to daycare. (Bat template here )
















And the other child will bring #5. Sucker Spiders! I guess I should start looking for googly-eyes on sale somewhere.......

No comments:

Post a Comment